Note: Pyro is categorized as male, but actually his sex is unknown.
The Pyro is a mumbling pyromaniac of indeterminate origin who has a burning passion for all things fire related: he lives under his fire-resistant kevlar suit and his gas mask, without revealing anything about him - or her, since even his gender is unknown. As shown in the Meet The Pyro video, he appears to be insane and delusional, living in a utopian fantasy world known as Pyroland.
Tacticians' attacks against Pyro grant them Tactical Maneuvers.
The Pyro can be recruited for 90 Command Points.
Pyro: Mmmph mph, mmph. Mph mmph mph mmmph mph MMMPH mph mph mph mmmmph mph mph mmph!
Heavy: He says: "Thank you, agent. Just give me things to BURRRN and I'll be forever on your side."
- Health: 2/5
- Stamina: 2/5
- Attack: 5/5
- Defense: 5/5
- Accuracy: 3/5
- Evasion: 3/5
- We are Team
- Member of the Team Fortress 2 squad
- Chance to protect a TF2 ally with lower health from single-target attacks
- Chance to join in on a TF2 ally's single-target attack
- Chance to retaliate when a TF2 ally is hit by single-target attacks
- Allied TF2 attacks gain Combustible, being criticals against Burning targets
- Mmmph! 10%
- Increases Mmmph! by 10% when attacking or being attacked by Burning characters
- Decreases Mmmph! by 10% when attacked by non-burning characters
- Ice-related effects remove all Mmmph! and cause Incapacitation to Pyro (50% chance to lose a turn)
- Gains Super Heroic and loses all Mmmph! when Mmmph! reaches 100% (Increases damage dealt and decreases damage taken)
- Level 1: Mph! (Flamethrower)
- Type: Fire, Ranged
- Target: All enemies
- All enemies: Burning (Deals damage over time and reduces defense)
- All enemies: Ring of Fire (Enemy takes fire damage and Burning when using melee attacks)
- Level 2: Mmph! (Axtinguisher)
- Type: Melee, Slashing
- Target: One enemy
- Cooldown: 1 Round
- Special: Exploit Protection (Deals extra damage against targets with Protection effects)
- Special: Exploit Burning (Deals extra damage against Burning targets)
- One enemy: Melt Armor (Attacks against this target ignore defense)
- Level 6: Mmmph! Mph (Flare Gun)
- Type: Fire, Gun, Ranged
- Target: One enemy
- Cooldown: 2 Rounds
- Special: Stealthy (Ignores Protection and Counter effects)
- One enemy: Bleeding (Deals damage over time and whenever performing an offensive action; Can stack up to 3 times)
- One enemy: Soulfire (Deals damage over time and removes buffs when applied)
- Level 9: MMMMMPH!!! (Armageddon)
- Type: Fire, Explosion, Ranged
- Target: All (allies take low damage)
- Cooldown: 3 Rounds
- Special: Catastrophic (Ignores Evasion, Protection and Avoidance effects)
- Special: Desperation Attack (Increases damage dealt as Pyro's health decreases)
- Special: Exploit Attrition (Deals extra damage against target affected by damage-over-time debuffs)
- All enemies: Pyrophoric (Deals additional fire damage whenever nearby characters are hit by Fire attacks)
The Pyro has a themed weapon, Pyromatic Flamethrower.
- Average Joes: Heroes without superpowers or supersuits
- Big Guns: Heroes with Big Guns
- Bloodlust: Heroes with attacks that cause bleeding
- Fully Armed: Heroes with an arsenal of weapons
- Hot Stuff: Heroes who use fire attacks
- Mind = Blown°: Heroes with some serious mental problems
- The Team is Here°: Heroes who are members of the Team Fortress 2
- Bonuses with ° are originally created.
- Resistant EISO for Pyro: Grants Fireproof - takes reduced damage from Damage-over-time debuffs. Immune to Fire attacks and Fire-based debuffs.
Alternate Outfit: Robo-Pyro
- Class: Blaster (32 CP) or Bruiser (45 CP)
- Passive: Mechanical Body
- Immune to Bleeding and Poison
- Immune to Psychic and Bio attacks
- Vulnerable to EMP Grenades
- Passive: Mindless
- Immune to Psychic and Fear effects