Congratulations, this article won the 1st place on a finished contest.
|This article is to be left alone so people can appreciate the winner.|
- The Owl of Wall Street is one of The Owl's nicknames.
- Bull Market is a period of general optimism and rising stock market prices.
- Bear Market is a period of general pessimism and flat or falling stock market prices.
- Mortgaged to the Hilt means being in massive debt.
- "Born with a silver spoon in her mouth" means to be a heir. To come from a rich family and inherit wealth. To start with all the advantages.
- Market Correction means return of sanity. Normally a sudden traumatic downward movement of prices.