Saturn is one of the second four Stardroids Mega Man must fight in Mega Man V for the Game Boy. He has the ability to control time and space to stop time and create black holes, and like his namesake planet, he has a large ring that he uses to attack. He is somewhat lazy and uses his ability to transport others to him with a black hole instead of going to their location, which gives him a bad reputation. According to his CD data, he enjoys hula hoops, but has a dislike of video games, presumably down to either linking with his weakness, or a lack of skill at playing them.
Gains Close Quarter Combat when attacking or attacked by Infiltrators. Performs a follow-up attack and attacks are guaranteed to hit. Vulnerable to Bruisers.
Stardroid - immune to Bleeding, Poison, Bio attacks, and Fried Circuits
Projectile absorption - protects allies from single-target and AoE ranged attacks. Gains 1 Cosmic Energy each time he does this.
Time Master - 20% chance to dodge and counter attacks.
Thunder weakness - vulnerable to electric attacks
Level 1 - Saturn Ring Toss
- Ranged Vibranium
- One Enemy
- (special) Circular flight - ignores protect and counter effects.
- (enemy) Lock-On - taking extra damage from ranged attacks
- (enemy) Dizzy - accuracy reduced by 25%
- (enemy) Staggered - cannot dodge attacks
Level 2 - Slide
- Unarmed Melee
- One enemy
- (special) Exploits Combos - does extra damage to enemies with Combo Setup
- (enemy) Combo Setup - next unarmed attack against this target does extra damage.
- (enemy) Slowed - evasion reduced by 25%
- (self) Agile - evasion increased by 25%
Level 6 - Saturn Ring Swing
- Melee Vibranium
- All Enemies
- (enemy) Pain Train - causes Pain. Applies Exposed to targets with Pain. Applies Wide-Open to enemies with Exposed.
- (enemy) Hobbled - attacks cannot be stealthy
- (self) Fortified - defense increased by 25%
Level 9 - Black Hole
- Ranged Energy
- All Enemies
- Requires and consumes 5 Cosmic Energies
- (special) Catastrophic - always hits and cannot be protected against
- (special) Paragon Exploiter - does extra damage to enemies with Weakened, Exposed, Dizzy, Slowed, Stun, or Combo Setup
- (special) Deadly Crits - does extra damage on critical hits
- (self) Kicks like a Mule - loses next turn
Far Far Away
Godlike - Saturn is a Roman god
Red in The Ledger