The Pyro (90 CP)
Olaf tries to talk with the Pyro. He'll be very disappointed.
- Olaf: Hey, you're a weird one. What's your name?
- Pyro: Mph? Mmph.
- Olaf: What have you said?
- Pyro: Mph mph mph!
- Olaf: Oh man, I can't understand you with that mask. Could you PLEASE pull out that stupid mask from your face?
- Pyro: MPH? Mph! Mph mmph mmph!
- Olaf: You dare to...
- Pyro: Mph.
- Olaf: Just make that noise once again and I'll...
- Pyro: Mmmph?
- Olaf: ENOUGH! I'M GONNA RIP THAT MASK AND THEN CRUSH YOUR HEAD!
- Pyro: MMMMMMMMMMPH!
- Kevlar suit: Pyro's attacks against Olaf, if Olaf is Burning, will heal him for 8% of his maximum health and have a 50% chance to remove Bleeding.
50% Pyro>Olaf, 50% Olaf>Pyro.
This is a tough battle: Olaf is a strong character and his attacks will deal a lot of damage to Pyro, other than attacking a lot of times and increase his stats to very high levels. The first action Pyro should do is to use his L1 attack to instantly deal Burning and Fire Ring: with this, Olaf will often damage himself. After that, the strategy is obvious: spam Pyro's L2 until Burning runs off to deal high damage and recover health (thanks for the Pyro's HB exclusive passive). If Olaf gets too many buffs, you can switch to L6 to remove them with Soulfire and deal some useful stacks of Bleeding. NEVER use Pyro's L9, unless you're sure to kill your enemy.
The main difficulty of this battle is that, after four of five turns, Olaf will become tired of fighting and use his powerful Reckless Swing move: this could mean death for Pyro, so you'll have to buff his health and defense in order to stay alive.
Alternative strategy: Another good strategy is to stack as many Damage-over-time debuffs on Olaf and then waiting for him to kill himself, using the Recovering EISO to gain health by recharging.
- Resistant EISO for Pyro: Grants Fireproof - Takes reduced damage from Damage-over-time debuffs. Immune to Fire attacks and Fire-based debuffs
- Freezing EISO for Olaf: Grants Cold Veil - Elemental attacks will heal Olaf instead of damaging him. Immune to Burning, Chilled and Bleeding