BiographyPreston Marlowe is a soldier that is part from the company known as the "Bad Company". He is one of the newest recruits there, but only him, and other 3 soldiers were present. When he arrived at the company, he found out that the other soldiers weren't really as formal as other units and soldiers.
When he worked in the company, Preston gained many experience, even, after the first missions of the Bad Company succedeed, he and the Bad Company continued for several other jobs, with the same soldiers, including Marlowe himself.
Preston originated from the Battlefield franchise. He appeared in the game Battlefield: Bad Company and Battlefield: Bad Company 2. And of course, he stays the same with his fellow soldiers in the games.
- Has no strengths or weaknesses against other classes.
- Requires 90 Command Points
- "Once I've worked in the Bad Company, now a good company? Meh. I don't give anything to you. Just send me in and I'll do anything."
- Chance to attack twice in a turn if an ally attacks.
- Chance to join an ally's attack, attacks joined does 40% more damage.
- If paired with another Bad Company hero, the hero and Preston have a chance to do a coordinated attack when attacking an enemy.
Advanced Battle Weapons
- Critical hit chances are increased by 50%.
- Critical hits grants Preston's attacks to gain True Strike.
- May grant an ally a boost of 30% strength after being attacked.
- May protect an ally with a damage-over-time debuff.
- After protecting an ally, gains Agile.
- Attacks almost never miss.
- (Exclusive to Preston) Chance to have a follow-up attack after scoring critical attacks.
M416 (Level 1)
- 10 hits.
- Ranged gun attack.
- Exposed: Defense of an enemy is reduced b 25%.
- (All allies) Rising Up: Increases all stats.
KNV-1 (Level 2)
- 3 hits.
- Melee attack.
- Bleeding: Deals damage over time to an enemy, after an enemy does an offensive action, enemy gets an extra damage.
XM8 Prototype (Level 6)
- 15 hits.
- Ranged gun attack.
- Cornered: Removes protect effects and disables an enemy's protect effect for 3 turns.
- (Preston) Advanced Tactics: Critical attacks deals 80% more damage.
Battle Plans (Level 9)
- Buffs all allies and Preston himself.
- Grants all allies:
- Rising Up x2: Increases all stats by 40%.
- Battle Plans: Allies have a chance to inflict a random debuff on an enemy during an attack.
- Debuffs enemies with:
- Confused: Enemies cannot think about any more tactics, decreases all enemy's evasion and defense.
- Unprepared: Enemy attacks may can be interrupted.
- Soft Targets: Enemies takes 20% more damage from critical attacks.
- Big Guns: He has a lot of guns, more than what he uses in the battlefield.
- Alias-Less: Preston Marlowe, it's real.
- Safety First: He wears a helmet.
- Battlefield: Awarded for bringing two heroes from the Battlefield franchise.