Pharaoh Man is a Robot Master designed as an ancient Egyptian pharaoh that resembles Tutankhamun. He was originally created by Dr. Cossack with high resistance, agility, and adaptability to the dark to explore pyramids and other ancient ruins. When Dr. Wily forced Dr. Cossack to work for him, Pharaoh Man was modified to have extra attack power for his battle against Mega Man in Mega Man 4. His Special Weapon is the Pharaoh Shot, a sphere that is charged with solar energy. Pharaoh Man is a charismatic leader -- he enjoys collecting rare treasures and is said to have over one thousand Mummira working for him, but becomes timid near beautiful women and has a particular disdain for tomb robbers.
In the game Mega Man 2: The Power Fighters, Pharaoh Man has new powers, being able to levitate, create a giant eye-shaped shield for additional defense, summon Astro Zombiegs and release waves of solar energy in two directions with the Pharaoh Wave.
"So you command. So shall it be done!"
Flying - immune to ground attacks
Robot Master - immune to Bleeding, Poison, Bio Attacks, and Fried Circuits
Blazing Speed - 20% chance to avoid attacks
Dark Pharaoh - Has the strengths and weaknesses of Blasters and Infiltrators. Immune to Blinding and Dark Void. Attacks against Pharaoh Man cannot be stealthy.
Class: Blaster + Infiltrator
Has the strengths and weaknesses of both classes.
Level 1 - Pharaoh Shot
- Ranged Fire
- (special) Combustible - always crits burning targets
- (special) True Strike - ignores most avoidance effects.
- (enemy) Pressure Points - causes either Weakened, Exposed, Dizzy, or Slowed.
- (enemy) Burning - takes damage each turn. Defense reduced.
Level 2 - Punch
- Unarmed Melee
- One Enemy
- (special) Exploits Combos - does extra damage to enemies with Combo Setup
- (enemy) Combo Setup - next unarmed attack against this target does extra damage
- (enemy) Fumbling - single-target attacks provoke a counter-attack
Level 6 - Summon Undead
- Summon Unarmed Melee
- 2 round cooldown
- All enemies
- (special) Summon Attack - does not trigger counter or retaliation effects.
- (special) Vampiric Strike - heals the user.
- (enemy) Cornered - cannot protect allies
- (enemy) Flanked - single-target attacks against this target provide a follow-up attack
- (enemy) Wide-Open - taking extra damage from melee attacks
Level 9 - Eye Shield
- Buff Self
- 3 round cooldown
- (self) Eye Shield - protects allies from single-target and area attacks. Absorbs a certain amount of damage. After being hit enough times, fires a devastating laser beam at one enemy. This laser is Catastrophic and has Deadly Crits.
Red in The Ledger