BioSectoid that equips a heavy armor that is very thick and hard that grants it a great durability against most weapons. However, the armor may can be destroyed with plasma weapons. A solution to defeat a Mechtoid is a MEC. MECs are true challengers towards these Mechtoids. A MEC's Kinetic Strike Module itself can defeat the Mechtoid easily when weakened, even when the Mechtoid tries to resist. Mechtoids are armed with Plasma Mini Cannons that are very deadly and can be fired twice if the Mechtoid doesn't move. Although it does a great deal in offense and defense, the Mechtoid pilot, which is a Sectoid, cannot do any Mind Merge. But it can be Mind Merged with other Sectoid Mind Merge initiators. If the Mechtoid is Mind Merged with a Sectoid, the Mechtoid will gain a shield. If the initiator Sectoid is dead, only the shield is damaged, but the Mechtoid is safe from harm. A dangerous adversary in the battle. Recomended to face it with highly skilled soldiers and great weapons. Also, when it is defeated, it explodes in a violent way where the pilot is weakened and the armor gets leaked by unknown black fluids and explodes.
- Blasters deals critical damage and gains Focused Attacks if attacking or being attacked by Bruisers.
- Vulnernable to Tacticians. Tacticians gains Tactical Maneuvers and extra turn if attacking or being attacked by Blasters.
- Immune to Bleeding, Poison, Burning, and Radiation Exposure.
- Reduces critical chance from enemy attacks by 60%.
- Immune to Stun and Incapacitation effects.
- If being buffed by a psychic action, gains a shield with 200 power.
- If being Mind Merged by a Sectoid, gains a shield with 400 power.
- During the shield effect, Mechtoid cannot get critical hits and gets increased stats.
- Tends to explode when defeated.
Plasma Mini Cannons
- 4 hits.
- Attacks one enemy.
- Energy plasma ranged attack.
- Exposed: Defense reduced by 25%.
- Burning: Reduces defense and takes damage over time.
- Special properties: