As originally posted by Leojsaad the 26/04/2014Hi, guys, and welcome to another fanwork by me, today's fanwork features the one and only Lizard! Shall we begin?
Bio: "Looking for a way to get back the arm he lost, Dr. Curt Connors spent years researching reptile DNA in order to regenerate it. He eventually created a serum using reptillian cells that regenerated his arm; however, it had horrible side effects. The serum transformed Connors into a reptillian-like creature, and he started calling himself "The Lizard". Eventually taken over by his reptile side, he entered a criminal life, often clashing with Spider-Man. One time, after Spidey fought Connors, he regained control and his reptile side vanished. Now, he seeks redemption aiding S.H.I.E.L.D. against Incursions and the Circle of 8."
Class: Tactician (Default) / Scrapper
- Lizard Contained
- Chance to grant an ally Epiphany before he attacks
- Once defeated, goes back to full HP and enters Berserker Stance
- Regenerates HP every round
- The more stat-reducing debuffs Lizard has, the more HP he regains
- Berserker Stance (only available after resurrection, replaces Lizard Contained)
- Performs a follow-up attack against Bleeding enemies
- Attacks against Bleeding enemies are guaranteed to hit
- Counters attacks from Bleeding enemies
Tactician (Lizard Contained) Moveset
L1 Ability - Tail Knockout (Melee) - / Two Hits / No Cooldown
L2 Ability - Awareness (Buff) - / 100% Chance / 2 Rounds Cooldown
- Combat Awareness
- The Sun Also Rises
L6 Ability - Intimidating Hiss (Debuff) - / 100% Chance / 3 Rounds Cooldown
- Shell Shocked
Look, guys, I'm tremendously sorry, but I'll have to stop this here. Don't worry, though; I'll get this finished tomorrow (June 27th). Again, really sorry, but it's college stuff, so... can't get away from that!