As originally posted the 18/12/2013
Welcome to the fifth part of 10 Days of Christmas Special, now featuring Justice.
"A runaway child, Vance Astrovik stumbled upon Ben Grimm, who helped him. Later working at a circus, he and Grimm took down Taskmaster, who was using the circus to train henchmen. His mutant telekinetic powers allow him to fly, move objects, create force fields, among other powers."
"Thanks for the invitation, Agent. I'm not sure how I'll be able to help...
But you can still count me in."
- Telekinetic Master
- Chance to move debris in front of himself when targeted by attacks, blocking them
- Chance to preemptively counter enemies by throwing debris onto them
L1 Ability - Push (Ranged) - One Enemy, One Hit, No Cooldown
- Rising Up
L2 Ability - Many Directions (N/A) - N/A, N/A, N/A
L2 First Ability - Throw Up (Ranged) - One Enemy, One Hit, No Cooldown
- Strength Required
- Requires Strengthened to be used
L2 2nd Ability - Bring Down (Ranged) - All Enemies, One Hit, 2 Rounds Cooldown
- Don't Let Your Guard Down
- Requires Fortified to be used
L2 3rd Ability - Left Push (Ranged) - One Enemy, One Hit, No Cooldown
- Keep Your Eyes on the Game
- Requires Focused to be used
L2 4th Ability - Push to the Right (Ranged) - One Enemy, One Hit, No Cooldown
- Run Like the Wind
- Requires Agile to be used
L6 Ability - Telekinetic Blast (Ranged Energy) - One Enemy, One Hit, 2 Rounds Cooldown
L9 Ability - Debris Throw (Ranged) - One Enemy, One Hit, No Cooldown
- Stun (50% chance)