Bio: A spaniard that is an expert in fencing, he has a bit of a drinking problem and spends his entire life looking for the six-fingered man (who killed his father). Inigo and his only friend Fezzik later join Westley in storming the castle. It is in this climactic scene that Inigo finally gets his revenge when he meets Count Rugen.
Name: Inigo Montoya
Outfit: Classic Inigo Montoya
Stats: hp 3/5, stam 3/5, att 3/5, def 3/5, acc 4/5, evas 4/5
Passive 1: I'm not Left-Handed - Chance to preemptively dodge an opponents melee attack, and counter it with "I'm not left-handed.", causing disoriented.
Passive 2: Parry - Chance to preemptively counter enemy attacks with Riposte, placing Depower on the enemy.
Passive 3: The Line - After Inigo Uses each of his 4 moves individually, Recharge will extend to allow him attack using to all 4 moves at one time.
- Combination of Moves is just all 4 moves at one time. However, it has its own personal stamina cost.
1. Hello... - Single Enemy - Melee, Slashing
- Animation: Stab enemy, Slash Point 2, Return and Block
2. ...My Name is Inigo Montoya... - Single Enemy - Melee, Slashing
- Animation: Leaping Point 1 Slash, Double Pin Strike, Return to Sparring position.
Debuffs: Ravaged, Intimidated
3. ...You Killed My Father... - Single Enemy - Melee, Slashing
- Circle Spin Point 1 and 2, Head Tap, Stab, Return
Abilities: Exploit Tenderize, Hemorrhage
4. ...Prepare to Die! - Single Enemy - Melee, Slashing
- Enraged Stabbing(4), 5 Point Slash, Deadly Decapitation, Return(10 hits in all)
Abilities: Finest Hour!, Exploit Bleed, Revenge Taken
- Revenge Taken - Removes all Finest Hour! buffs when used.
Debuffs: Cower, Fumbling, Broken Will
Red in the Ledger
Savvy? - Pirate Like
Vendetta - Heroes who have an urge for Revenge for some reason or another, Punisher for instance
You have my Sword