As originally posted by Leojsaad the 17/02/2014.Welcome to another one of my fanwork creations today featuring Groot!
- Thick Bark
- Immune to Bleeding, Chilled, Poisoned and Radiation Exposure
- Stats cannot be reduced
- Nature's Sapling
- Groot is revived back to full health and clears all debuffs one round after he is KO'ed
- This will not proc if the entire team has been defeated before Groot comes back
L1 Ability - Branch Trap (Melee) - All Enemies, One Hit, No Cooldown
- High Crits
L2 Ability - I Am Groot! (Melee) - One Enemy, One Hit, 2 Rounds Cooldown
- Desperation Attack
- Exploits Shields
- Shield Breaker
L6 Ability - Tree Wall (Buff) - All Allies, n/a, 3 Rounds Cooldown
- Quick Action
- Tree Wall (2 Rounds)
- Allies take no damage for the time this effect is active
- Attackers have Constricted and Disoriented applied to them
- Removed by Fire attacks
- Once expired or consumed, any ally with this effect gains an HP boost
L9 Ability - Wood Punch (Melee Unarmed) - One Enemy, One Hit, No Cooldown
Notes on character and moveset
- Branch Trap: Groot uses several branches to attack all enemies.
- I Am Groot!: Groot jumps high into the sky and merges down hitting the ground and an enemy (similar to Hulk's Hulk Smash!)
- Tree Wall: Trees rise from the ground, making a wall that separates allies from enemies, and then they dissapear.
- Wood Punch: Like in Hulk's Rage Punch, Groot simply punches the enemy.
- Once Nature's Sapling procs, just a small tree sapling appears where Groot was. This is just decoration and can't attack or be attacked; doesn't appear in turn order list; Groot's name with HP, SP and buffs/debuffs will only appear when he comes back.
- Eggheads: Heroes who are geniuses
- Howling Commandos: Former or current members of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s Howling Commandos
|Beast, Black Knight, Black Panther, Fixer, Hank Pym, Hulk, Iron Man, Magneto, Morbius, Mr. Fantastic, Spider-Man, Groot||Eggheads|
|Daimon Hellstrom, Doctor Voodoo, Groot, Satana||Howling Commandos|
Note: Groot has no Team-Up Bonuses higher than 50 points.
Post your opinion about this fanwork in the comments! Thanks for reading!