Cream is a fictional character from the Sonic the Hedgehog series. She is an anthropomorphic six-year-old rabbit and the daughter of Vanilla the Rabbit. She is a friend of the Chao, especially to her dear Chao friend Cheese, who she takes with her everywhere. Following a chance encounter with Sonic the Hedgehog and his friends, Cream began joining them on many of their adventures. She is able to achieve flight by flapping her large ears like wings. Cream is very polite, well-mannered and sweet, though she can be childish and naïve. She is full of curiosity and tries her best in everything she does. Though young, she is not afraid to stand up for herself and will always be there to help out her friends. Just as Tails is the sidekick of Sonic, Cream serves the same purpose for Amy Rose and Blaze the Cat.
Gains an extra turn when attacking or attacked by Blasters. Vulnerable to Infiltrators.
Flying (but stands when idle) - Immune to ground attacks
Please protect me - Cream's allies protect her from single-target attacks.
Cheese, get him! - chance to preemptively counter any enemy attack with Chao Attack
Level 1 - Chao Attack
- Summon Melee
- One Enemy
- (special) Summon Attack - does not trigger counter or retaliation effects.
- (enemy) Flanked - single-target attacks provide a follow-up attack
- (enemy) Disadvantage - creates a negative effect according to the class of the target.
Level 2 - Spin Dash and Hammer
- 2 hits
- One Enemy
- (enemy) Weak Point - next attack against this target is guaranteed to hit and crit
- (enemy) Pressure Points - causes either Weakened, Slowed, Dizzy, or Exposed.
Level 6 - Debuff Blocker
- Buff Heal
- One Ally
- 2 round cooldown
- (ally) Debuff Blocker - removes and prevents debuffs.
- (allies) Energize - restores stamina when used.
Level 9 - Lots of Green Boxes
- Buff Heal
- All Allies
- 3 round cooldown
- (allies) Lots of Green Boxes - causes Strengthened, Fortified, Agile, Focused, and a bunch of other random buffs
Alt: Sonic Riders CreamTactician / Infiltrator
Please don't die on me - attacks that reduce an ally's HP to 0 have a chance to reduce HP to 1% instead
Better protection - allies may gain an extra turn when protecting Cream
Advance girls - Amy
Bodies in Motion
Distaff Counterpart - to Tails