Required Hero: Batman
Team-Up: Superman and Martian Manhunter
Enemies: Two Face, The Joker, Deathstroke
- Yellow Sun: Gains a random buff each turn. (Superman)
- Empathy: Chance to precounter enemy attacks with Mental Blast. (Martian Manhunter)
- Predictable Tactics: Prevents enemies from changing class. (Batman)
- Paid Mercenary: Regains a little health after attacking. (Deathstroke)
- Won't Stay Down: Revives to 50% health once a match. (The Joker)
- In Agreement: The effects of both Heads and Tails are applied. (Two-Face)
- If either the Joker or Two-Face is KO'd, Deathstroke gains a passive called Earning a Living.
- Earning a Living: Taking two turns a round.
- If Deathstroke is KO'd before Two-Face, Two-Face gains a passive called We're Doomed.
- We're Doomed: All attacks gain Desperation Attack
- 'Solar E-Iso -- Solar Cells -- 'Kryptonian now only applies buffs.
- 'Phantom E-Iso -- 'Suprise Entrance -- Starts the fight with Phased.
- 'Preparative E-Iso -- 'Battle Plan -- Immune to Disadvantage.
- 'Targeting E-Iso -- 'Strategic Analysis
- Psychotic E-Iso -- Psychological Treatment -- Now always uses the selected move.
- Missing E-Iso -- Double Flip -- Coin Flip now extends off recharge and is a quick action with a 1-round cooldown.
- J- Ooooh, Batsy, wanna have a party? I even invited my friends! We can play pin the tail on the sourpuss!
- B- This is the same old game, Joker. You know you can't win.
- D- This time he's not alone.
- TF- Yeah, and we're going to make you pay!
- S- Joker's not the only one with backup.
- J- Aw, now I won't have enough goodie bags... I guess I'll have to eliminate a few guests.
- B- Like I said, same old game.
- D- It's over.
- TF- Shall we flip a coin?
- J- Now we'll have enough party favors!